Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nose breath...

Four years... It's been four years, nearly 1040 days... 2080 hours... 124,800 minutes since I willingly moved out of the city... and married... The Metro North Railroad. After day in and day out of encountering the most bizarre, the most unthinkable interactions a single person could have in an entire lifetime, I decided to start... my blog.

Each morning and each night I step foot on good old Metro North and wait... without fail, for my "movie" to begin. Sometimes it's a comedy, some days its a horror, and then there are those days when I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. 

If nothing else, this will be my little place to document everything I see (note worthy, of course), experience, and smell. So I hope you join me,  as I question my own sanity and post about humans at their best, on my daily commute to the city and back.

Happy trails! or should I say... tracks...

2 comments:

  1. YES...Cait's on a Train!!! Love it. Can't wait to hear about the commuters I left behind 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete