Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nip Nip man...

Oi, it's been a few days since my last post... and with good reason... I've been sick. It's no big surprise with all of the... healthy... hygienic conscious... what am I talking about. Commuters are disgusting and I should have invested in a surgical mask and glove set a long, long, LONG time ago. I use to think that ppl who went through hand sanitizer like water were crazy... but I think I might just go invest in a bottle or five.

So... after two cups of airborne, one pack of Emergen-C, three cups of Thermaflu Max D,  12 tablets of Sudafed severe cold and flu... taken over the course of three days, two bags of cough drops, three bowls of chicken soup, three boxes of tissues and an amazingly loving husband... I still don't have a voice, can only breath through one nostril and have been told "you look like death, go home!" twice in one day. :)

So, having said that... here's my story, I'm sticking to it... I got on my train to come home today, sat down, put my knees up, looked up to.... nearly have my eye taken out by some fat mans nip nip standing at attention, poking' through his dress shirt... which was two sizes two small! I get that it's cooler out... layers are great, I'm a big fan, but PLEASE... when you are removing your outer layers of clothing on the train, do not face me and take them off like you are JLO in a music video. No one wants to see that. ALSO, please note... that when the body grows past the maximum capacity of said garment, it's best to go out a buy the next size up. We've all been there... we all have our fat clothes... sometimes it's best to hide what the world doesn't need to see. All in all, not a bad train ride... but if nothing else... dress shirt material is thin, purchase an undershirt. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment