Monday, November 5, 2012

Things that go bump

So this is going to be short and sweet. I'm on the train home the other day (I took the later train to avoid being pushed into the tracks) and had a pleasant ride home. As I saw that we were approaching my stop, I walked to the door. The one side of the train was a bit crowded so I stood by the door on the opposite side. As we pulled into the station I felt a heavy whack on my bag. Freaked, I looked up to find the man standing next to me telling me I could get off the train on the other side once it stopped. All I could think was, "why thank you sir, yes I would have tried to pry the unopened doors, to my left, open with my bare hands. Then attempt to step out into thin air onto nothing if you hadn't told me the platform was on the opposite side of me." I managed to get a, "thank you" out. People are strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment